Master Digital Media TVgateway and Encoder blades are installed in one of three MasterStream chassis, which are designed for a wide range of organizational needs and budgets.
All Master Digital Media Chassis are ‘hot swap’ enabled. This enables movement and replacement of Master Digital Media Encoder, TVgateway and Transcoder blades without the need to power down the entire unit, saving time and avoiding disruption to other IPTV services operating simultaneously in the same chassis.
The MasterStream Chassis Monitor adds hardware monitoring to the Master Digital Media 10 blade c1210 chassis.
Benefits of MasterStream Chassis include:
- Hot swap support maximises uptime
- Highly reliable systems, minimising downtime with dual power supplies and Ethernet connections
- Easy on site replacement of components
- Future proofed IPTV: easily add blades to support new TV and video sources as your organisational requirements grows
- Visual indication of chassis and blade status via front panel LEDs, with monitor blade option
- Early warning of issues via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)